15 May Where To Find Solar Jobs In Canada
As Canada’s energy sector continues to diversify and accommodate more renewable energy sources, the solar power industry is booming and creating countless exciting new careers at the same time. Whether you’re a student deciding on a major or an experienced worker looking to get in at the ground floor of one of the 21st century’s great growth sectors, high-paying solar jobs should be at the top of your list. But where can you find job openings in this dynamic new industry? We’ve done the homework so you don’t have to! Here are 6 places to conduct your solar power job search…
- CanSIA: These job listings are maintained by CanSIA, Canada’s biggest solar energy industry trade association. If you’re looking for job openings reported straight from the heart of the industry itself, this is the place to go!
- Indeed.com: Indeed.com is one of the web’s major job sites, and their solar power jobs section always has pages of openings to sort through.
- GoodWork.ca: This site focuses exclusively on “green” jobs, so it should come as no surprise that they have a very comprehensive, and very active, renewable energy job section.
- Canadian Solar: Why not apply directly to one of the biggest solar power companies on Earth, which just happens to be conveniently based right here in Canada?
- Workopolis: This is another gigantic jobs site, and its renewable energy section includes plenty of appealing solar work across the nation.
- WowJobs: On most days, you can find several pages of solar industry job openings to sift through on this site. Like most of these sites, you can use the search bar to narrow down the location you’re aspiring to work in.
There are bountiful opportunities for employment in Canada’s solar power industry, and current trends suggest that things will only get better. Just remember to put your best foot forward at every step of the job search process, from proof-reading your resume and cover letter to dressing sharp for your interviews. Good luck!